Saturday 10 May 2014

Superdrug Haul & Mini-Reviews

Hey there!

Ok, so a few weeks ago I popped to Superdrug. Every time I go, I always seem to buy something other than what I need! 

I may have gone a little bit OTT on nail polish! (oops). I have been really loving 'Barry M' at the moment, I find it has a really good range colours and textures, it also has great staying power!



The first colour I chose was 'Nude', number 342, and it was a bit of an impulse buy as I didn't know what it would look like once it was on, or if I would like it at all! It is great for days when you want nail polish on but don't want anything too bright. It isn't a really showy colour but is still very pretty.

(£2.99)

The next was 'Mango', number 345, just because I didn't own any orange nail polish and I felt it would be a great colour for summer. It is a very bright orange and is from the 'Gelly' brand which makes it a little more expensive but still cheap when compared to other, more expensive, brands. The colour is just so cheerful and I am currently sporting it on my toes! ;) 

(£3.99)


The third colour I chose was 'Sugar Apple', number 403, which I absolutely LOVE! It is a gorgeous light blue colour and another really pretty shade for summer. The colour really reminds me of ice-cream! Again, it is a 'Gelly' one and so pretty!

(£3.99)



Whilst I was in Superdrug, I spotted these really cute little Impulse sprays. I picked up 'True Love' and 'Loving Words' as I love the smells. True Love has the scent of Freesia and Tangerine and Loving Words, the scent of Violet and Raspberry. They're a perfect size for just throwing in your bag if you are going out somewhere and you need a quick spray top-up. They are also great for using after P.E. at school as a quick freshen up.

(3 for £3)


Obviously, while I was there, I couldn't resist heading over to the 'Tanya Burr' stand as I have wanted to try her products for ages! I brought the lip-gloss colour 'Afternoon Tea' and I absolutely LOVE it! The colour is amazing, very pigmented and stays put, and it also smells fab too! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a long-lasting light-ish pink colour.


 (£6.99)

             




I have another post coming soon which will be a small clothes (t-shirts) haul. 


Until next time
-G-
x



No comments:

Post a Comment