Monday 4 July 2016

26 facts about me

Hey guys,

I think that this time I'm back to starting up writing again! Woop woop! I'm really sorry for messing you all around, and I totally understand if you have decided to never read my blog again, but obviously, I would love for you to stay a little longer! ;)

The other day, I was wondering what to post about today, when I realised that, in 2 and a half years of blogging, I have never done a post where you get to know me a bit better. I realised that actually, people really like getting to know all about the person behind the web page and what goes on in their head, I know I do! So, here are 26 random, and sometimes weird, facts about myself that I think you'll like!

1. My full name is Megan Grace Randell, so when I was calling myself Grace, it wasn't a lie, I genuinely prefer that name, but now that I'm growing up a little, I feel like I really need to grow to love my first name. Also, if you do know me, feel free to say hi!

2. I am 17 and a half years old, so not quite an adult yet, I'm just kind of sitting in the middle at the moment.

3. My favourite colour is blue. I like it so much that at least one item of what I wear each day is usually a shade of, or has blue incorporated into it. For example, today I have a blue flowery skirt, blue t-shirt and blue tights!

4. I am secretly a total maths nerd! I'm even part of what we call the A* group at school where we talk about current events and applying to uni in form time, exciting or what...

5. My absolute favourite thing to do is read. I love that feeling where you fall head over heels into a book, and don't surface until you have turned over the last page.

6. I'm about to do the expedition for my silver Duke of Edinburgh award, which is so cool! Also so weird, because I started this blog for the skills section of my bronze, and look where we are now!

7. I have a weird fear of bridges... I'm kind of ok with driving over them, but I hate walking across ones like the millennium bridge in London! They just really freak me out!

8. Weirdly enough, my next fact is that I love swimming! Told you some of them were weird!

9. I am originally from Watford, a town in north London, but now live in a pretty small village in Buckinghamshire.

10. My favourite foods are: chocolate, pizza, pasta and Doritos! Although, not all at once!

11. I can drive, I passed my test on the 15th of April this year after learning for just over 4 months.

12. I really love creating families and houses on sims, but never seem to find the time to play it after I create things!

13. I like a guy at school, but doubt I will ever tell them!

14. I am really great at folding towels because it is what I do the majority of the time I'm at work!

15. Cats are definitely my favourite animal, but I think turtles are a close second! Cats are just lovely to cuddle and sometimes they sleep on you, which is just adorable!

16. I am currently wishing I had a block fringe again, but, alas, it is too hard to look after when doing DofE, so it'll just have too wait.

17. I never believe that people actually want to be talking to me, I always think that they just think I'm being super annoying, and so when they don't reply I don't tend to message them again for a while.

18. I like hugs, but again, going back to the previous fact, I don't hug many people!

19. I am a little (ok, maybe a lot) weird with some of the things I do and say, but it's better to be weird than be boring!

20. Drawing cartoon-y monsters is one of my procrastination methods... although my friends probably think I'm crazy!

21. When I was younger, I used to sleepwalk a lot. My mum would wake to to find me sat on the side of the bath with a load of random things piled up around me!

22. I decided this year that I want to go to uni after year 13 and study product design! Which is a total change from wanting to do medicine this time last year, when I chose my A-levels!

23. I really want to write a book when I'm slightly older, but can't decide whether to try children's books or adult's.

24. I have a board on Pinterest that is totally devoted to Harry Potter, because I absolutely LOVE the series! I'm even going back to the Leavesden studio tour in August (hopefully there will be a post about it!)

25. My favourite place to be is in a little village called Albareto in Northern Italy. It's nestled right up in the mountains and it such a beautiful rustic place!

I mean, how could I not love it! 

26. And finally... I really love to make people feel good. Whether it be complimenting them, or cheering them up when they're down, I just love seeing other people happy, it's part of what makes me happy!

I hope you have enjoyed finding out a bit more about me, and what I like to do. Well done if you managed to make it all the way to the bottom, you can have a virtual hug and a gold star for the effort, since it was a pretty long post!

I love you all!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment