Saturday 2 July 2016

I'm back baby! Kinda...

So, you know  that feeling where you just have a total lack of motivation, and find you don't really want to do anything productive? Yeah, that. That's how I've been feeling the past few weeks, even though I took time away from writing to 'find my style' as it were.

There's a couple of things I'm going to do now, the first is that I'm going to change the day I post to Monday, it will just mix it up a little, but isn't too much of a change. The second thing is that for the next few weeks, my posts probably won't be massively long, just while I get back into the swing of it and get used to posting and writing on a regular basis again.

The first post will be this Monday, the 4th, and I will try to get it up at 7pm UK time, so that it goes up just after the #TheGirlGang twitter chat.

I'm sorry it's been so long, and that I'm still kind of failing with the posts...

Love, Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment