Saturday 24 September 2016

School stresses

Hey guys,

I can't believe I haven't posted since the end of August! Life has been so chaotic the past few weeks, what with doing my DofE and getting tonsillitis! I missed the entire first week of year 13 which wasn't so great... Daytime TV isn't all that great either, I managed to watch a tonne of Friends episodes and almost a whole season of Supernatural! If you're ill I would suggest DVDs and box-sets rather than channel-hopping!

To top it all off this past week has been one of the busiest ones ever! I've also been thinking a lot about this blog and how badly it's going at the moment. I can't put the time I want into it, but still want to be able to comment on it in my personal statement or portfolio. It's a tough predicament... sorta... so I've decided to just post once a month until I have finished my A-levels. It means I can spend the time I want to on posts but spread it out a little more than usual, and can go back to doing more DIY posts. It will also mean less stress worrying about the fact that I don't have a post ready to go up for that week and having a mountain of homework and coursework to do too.

I'm sorry for being dreadful with posting these past few weeks. The posts I do put up from now on will (hopefully) be a lot better, and less short and rambly! I'm pretty sure I hate them as much as you!

Again, sorry! x

No comments:

Post a Comment