Saturday 11 April 2015

11 Songs

Hey Guys!

I hope your Easter was good and the rest of your week was awesome!

For this week's post, I'm doing a list of 13 of my favourite songs. They may be your kind of style, or not, or they may influence you to try out a new artist! I change the songs I love a lot of the time and change my mind about artists almost every day but there are a few songs that I can't seem to shake! 

There is no way I'm going to be able to write more than a sentence for each song though! I just have no words to describe how much I love them!

1. Don't - Ed Sheeran 

This first song has been on my favourite list since I heard it for the first time. It's just so catchy and just cool!

2. Lay Me Down - Sam Smith ft. John Legend

This one is so beautiful, their voices blend so well and it is a really lovely song! 

3. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

This one is a relatively new find for me, even though it came out a while ago, but I have since added it to my playlist and haven't stopped listening to it!

4. Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars 

I'm so sad that the Civil Wars broke up! Their voices are just so melancholy and go so well together. This one is my favourite one of their songs as it has a very quick beat and cool lyrics.

5. Tell Her About It - Billy Joel

My friend, for my birthday last year, made me a CD with lots of really upbeat songs on it and this one was in the mix. It's just so awesome and I love it!

6. Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne 

This song is a bit of a random one actually because I love the tune (and the words) but I don't particularly like anything else that Avril Levigne has done, I just don't feel like I particularly connect with any of her songs, except this one!

7. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

This one will always be one of my favourites, I love the music video for it and the words are just so beautiful. It's just all round nice-ness!


8. How To Save a Life - The Fray 

I'm not too sure why this song made it onto my list, because it brings me pretty close to tears every time I hear it. I can't put my finger on what it is about this song but hopefully someone else will notice and let me know!

9. Blame It On Me - George Ezra 

This one is such a catchy song and I can't help but sing along when it comes on... which is bad because sometimes it can be in public places... but I sing anyway!

10.  Shake It Off - Taylor Swift 

Not everybody likes Taylor Swift but she will forever be one of my favourites, I just think she writes some really cool songs! This one being one of them! Ever since I saw my cousin dancing and singing to this song at Christmas, I can't help but smile when I hear it!

11.  All Of The Stars - Ed Sheeran 

This song is just awesome. It can't be described very easily! It's on the sound track for The Fault in our Stars film and I think I may have mentioned it before. *goes to check* It was in my review of TFIOS actually! I'm still loving it!

Wow! That was slightly harder than I thought it was going to be and there are so many words! I think I'm going to have to add lots of pictures to my posts for the next few weeks to balance it out! However, describing songs, I now know, is not my forte! I'll just stick to making things I think!

Next week's post is going to be a review as it's my last DofE weekend! The real thing *sharp intake of breath as I realise that it's quite soon* but I'm super excited for it!

A quick question first. Blogger shows me where my page views come from by country and in the past few days I've had a lot of views from Russia. I'm thrilled there's someone (or more than one person) who enjoys reading but I'm slightly confused about how you've suddenly found my blog! It would be great if you could let me know! I'm always glad to hear from people who read my posts! (but don't feel like you have to comment, you can always message me on one of my social media profiles).

Anyway, have a wonderful week guys! 

Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment