Tuesday 23 June 2015

Another jar?!

Hey guys! 

I am officially back online! *partying internally* My exams are now done and I can relax... for a week... until my 6th form induction! But in this week I'm hoping to write a lot of posts and (hopefully) figure out how to schedule them. 

I figured that *insert sarcasm* since I hardly ever blog about jars, now would be a good time! This jar was one I gave to one of my friends for her birthday. 

It was my mum who gave me the idea originally and I really love it! I already knew my friends favourite sweets were milk bottles (which I brought from the newsagents near my house) and I had the ribbon that looked like a striped candy-cane, which is good for sweets and things. Obviously all the different parts of the jar (the sweets, ribbon and jar itself) are for you to decide on, depending on the look and filling you want.



I also added a bow to the top and cut the extra ends to neaten it up but completely forgot to take a photo at the end!

The jar itself is 80p from Ikea (which I have mentioned before and used in other posts) and I think it's very cute. It can be used for a lot of different things and still looks modern at the same time. there's not much else I can say really... they're cool.



This present is really cute and it's not going to break the bank but it is still really thoughtful and I'm sure the receiver will love it (as my friend did)! 



As I have a lot of free-time for the next few weeks, there will be another post tomorrow. It will probably be a 'what's in my bag' with a twist! Hopefully I will be able to do a post at least 3 or more times a week.

I hope you've had a good last few weeks (and mostly that you are still reading!)


Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment