Saturday 27 June 2015

Make-up Revolution Setting Spray Review

Hey guys!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I can't really tell if this week has gone slowly or quickly to be honest! 

I wasn't going to do a review this weekend but since this was a very recent purchase and I used it this week I decided to review it. It was £5 and at first I saw one from MUA was slightly hesitant to buy it as the bottle was quite small but I saw this make-up revolution one had more in it for the same price.



I was a little bit skeptical about this product even though people tend to say setting sprays are pretty good. I was actually pleasantly surprised! I put some on for Prom to see if it would work (which was a little risky as I'd never used it and didn't know if my face would react or anything and I had to be out the door 10 minutes later)! 

It does a very good job! My foundation didn't end up too oily throughout the night, even though it was very hot and we were dancing for a long time! The most impressive thing for me though, was that my eye-shadow didn't crease! Usually, it ends up looking a little meh after a while. 

The bottle is also a strong point for me as it is very sleek and thin which makes it easy to take with you. It includes some rose gold coloured plastic and it makes it look very cool! Each spray doesn't use much of the liquid so I think this will definitely last a while! Now that it is getting warmer I think it will probably be a bigger part in my make-up routine as usually, when it's hot, my make-up goes everywhere!

I'd definitely recommend this product to you if you have trouble getting your make-up to stay put because it should last for 12 hours, but I haven't checked this as I didn't have my make-up on for 12 hours. It's also good if you just want a bit more security knowing that you don't have to check whether your eyeliner has made it halfway down your face yet! 

As I said in my tweet yesterday, I decided to add a few photos from my prom to the end of this post so that you could see what I wore! It was so amazing and I loved getting to have such a great time with all my friends! There are quite a few people who are moving or going to college so I'm so glad I got the chance to say goodbye to them! The colour scheme was blue and silver which was great as my whole outfit was pretty much blue and silver! Where we had it was so beautiful inside and the ceiling had twinkling lights to look like stars on it! It was so so beautiful!

My dress, bag and shoes were all from Quiz and the jewelery was from Primark. I was pretty happy with what my make-up looked like too, especially as I didn't have a clue what I was going to do until I started putting it on, and had to re-do my eyes several times as my eyeliner went wrong!




Have a lovely rest of the weekend guys and enjoy your week!

Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment