Wednesday 24 June 2015

What's in my Bag? - Prom Edition

Hey guys!

For some of you, it is getting close to prom and for others it has already happened (I hope you had a lovely time if this is the case!)

I thought this post would be a fun twist on the original 'what's in my bag' and if you are wondering about what you should maybe take to prom with you! I took the photos for this post outside under a rosebush (no roses were harmed in the making of this post, the petals were on the floor anyway).

For the last few weeks, I've been searching Pinterest for things I should be taking with me and yesterday I collected it all so I wasn't rushing to do it tomorrow afternoon. 


The bag itself is from Quiz (£16.99) and I absolutely LOVE it! It matches my dress and shoes perfectly and I think it's just so pretty! 


Inside, it is kind of medium sized and there is a long chain and a shorter chain. I'll probably end up using the longer chain because then it will probably be easier to carry it throughout the night, but there is also a little pocket inside to tuck the chain into and have it as just a clutch bag. 
 

The make-up pieces I have are mostly just for touch-ups. I have: my Rimmel stay matte face powder with a little powder putter-onner thingy from Primark. I'm also going to take my felt tip liner (from MUA) and a small bottle of perfume. The bottle was just an old one I found in my room but the perfume is my favourite one (which I think is called Fantasy by Britney Spears - it's a little ironic that I can't remember the name of it even though it is my favourite!) I also have my Baby-Lips lipbalm but I might also put in a lipgloss. 


The more random pieces I have in my bag are, blister plasters (because my heels probably won't love my feet after a few hours); safety pins, because you never know when they may come in handy and hair grips. you can't really see it in the photo but I also have a small nail file. The white strip things are double sided fashion tape to hold the top of my dress up a little more. Also, Polos to freshen up my breath a little if needed.


I'm also going to take my phone with me but the most important thing to remember is definitely the ticket! Now I'm kind of hoping I won't forget it tomorrow...

Have a lovely few days guys! I may do a small post about my prom with a few pictures because then I have the memory on here and you can all see what it was like too!

Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment