Monday 6 July 2015

June Favourites

Hey guys!

So I finally got around to writing this! I probably should've written this post beforehand, so that I actually had something to put up! I'm sorry I kept you waiting! I hope you all had a lovely week and that it's been nice weather! Anyone in or around South East England, did you hear the huge storm on Friday night? I didn't, I managed to sleep right through as usual! I wish I had seen it though.

Since I haven't done a favourites post recently, I figured now would be a good time. All of these things are pretty new but I already know I want to share them! This first one you will recognise from my last post but I've tried it a little more now. It's the Make-up Revolution setting spray that I reviewed last week and since then, I've worn it more and for longer. It does a pretty good job at lasting 12 hours actually! It also holds makeup in place well (there's a better description in my review post)! 


2nd is this Nivea 2-in-1 micellar cleansing water. I used it leading up to prom to try and clear my skin of spots. I can never usually tell if these kind of things work or not but I'm pretty sure this one did! It can also removes makeup and moisturises in one which means you don't have to carry multiple bottles! You don't really need a lot of it on a cotton pad for it to work, which is good, because I want it to last a while!



This next one is a little odd, I'm not sure sunglasses are a normal 'favourite' thing but anyway, they're here. These aviator style ones are from New Look (for around £5.99 I think) and I love the style! They're not too big or heavy on my face but they give pretty good sun protection! I started off buying some like this from Primark but I strongly don't recommend it because they didn't block any sun! In fact, they made everything brighter. These ones are both comfortable and cool (and as a bonus, they don't leave red marks on my nose! Yay!) 



Now, a moisturiser, because you can never try enough different moisturisers! This one is Superdrug own brand and is a vitamin E one. I'm not entirely sure what that means but it feels nice on my skin and does its job very well! It soaks in pretty quickly and smells fantastic! I especially like the pot it comes in, it's very simple but looks very cool (and it holds a lot too!)



One of my friends had this Zoella body mist called 'Blissful Mistful' and while I was at her house I smelt it and loved it, so, decided to get it! I was unsure for a while in the shop because it was £8 but I also realised that I had no idea about whether or not that was good value, so I brought it anyway! Which I do quite a lot really, my head is saying 'are you sure' but I always end up trying it anyway! The scent is a little difficult to explain but I absolutely LOVE it and have worn it every day! *chokes slightly as I casually try and spray it to smell it and spray it up my nose instead* The bottle is so cute and I can't wait to try her new range!



I can't tell if this post is written in an odd way or not, it's probably just because of the way I'm thinking about it! 

Have a lovely few days! There will be another post on Wednesday or Thursday to make up for this one being late!

Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment