Wednesday 15 July 2015

What's in my Holiday Make-up Bag

Hey guys!

I am super excited! Italy here I come! For the next 2 weeks, Wednesdays are going to be mostly reviews while Saturdays will be more in-depth/DIY posts.

This one is going to be a what's in my holiday make-up bag (not a review, I know, but it'll still be interesting. I promise!) 

When I go away, I tend not to wear too much make-up. If it's hot or humid, I tend to find it a little difficult to keep it on my face! In previous years I have taken way too much make-up with me and I have to admit to you guys, I am a true hoarder of make-up! Honestly, some of the pieces I have (mostly eye-shadows and lipgloss) I have had for several years! I know it is really bad but for some reason, I just don't want to throw it away. I'm sure I'll wear that bright turquoise eye-shadow and purple lipgloss someday! Anyway, onto the post....



I tried my hardest to limit what I took away this year and I wanted it to all fit into this bag (brushes included). I'm not sure where the bag is from, I think it is from Avon but I really can't remember. It is an average size and fits all of this perfectly. 



First up is my brushes. They are all a little mix and match, but my favourite is definitely my powder brush from Wilkos. It is honestly, so soft and lovely to use! The other brushes are all one of each that I need (eye-shadow brush, blusher/bronzer brush etc...). 

I also have my mousse foundation from New York Colour that I love so much! I know I say that a lot, but this one is definitely the best coverage I have ever gotten from a foundation. I am also taking a concealer and face powder. The sponges are just ones from Primark but I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm going to take them yet. Not that they take up much space or weight!



The only eye-shadows that I'm taking this year are the ones in my Make-up Revolution palette (Girls on Film) because it has every colour I will need and wear plus some matte ones for the crease. I also have a blusher and bronzer that both came from a set I got for Christmas (Miss Cutie Pie). They're pretty compact, and great colours. (I'm also taking an eye-shadow primer.) My regular mascara and brown eyeliner also made the cut. 






Lastly, lip products. It may be a little odd to take 2 lip balms but one of them has an SPF 15 while the other is just regular. The SPF one is good to stop my lips getting sun-burnt (which I've done before and it hurts! A lot!) I'm also taking a simple lipgloss from 2true. 



These products mean that I can create my regular make-up looks or add a little extra if I'm going out anywhere. My setting spray is also coming along because I think it will make a huge difference and make my make-up stay put! 

I hope you guys have a lovely few days! (And that my post on Saturday goes up ok!) 

Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment