Wednesday 22 July 2015

Zoella 'Blissful Mistful' Review

Hey guys!

Welcome to another lovely Wednesday! 

This body mist was something that I wanted to buy for quite a long time! I've watched Zoe's YouTube channel for years and when she released the range I automatically wanted to buy it but whenever I went to Superdug, they were sold out! It took until now (when she released the new range) for me to buy it! However, I thought it would make a good review. 



This body mist has such a beautiful smell! Fruity, floral and fresh. It just adds an extra lift each morning when I spray it! It isn't overpowering in any way but holds it's scent very well! At first I was a little skeptical about spending £8 on it but turns out, I'm using it a lot slower than I first expected! It's only gone down a little bit from when I first bought it and now, which is great! 

The bottle is also really cute! The dots on the back can be seen through the bottle which really adds to the pretty-ness of the liquid inside. I absolutely love the colour of the lid and how it ties in with the colour of the writing. It is just all super adorable and I love it!

Have a lovely few days guys! I really can't wait for you to read next Wednesday's post and I hope you enjoyed last Saturday's post!


Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment