Saturday 10 October 2015

Superdrug Haul

Hey guys,

I hope you've all had a lovely week! I'm sorry this post is a little late, I got caught up playing the beta Star Wars Battlefront (it's great by the way) because it's only available until tomorrow. Earlier on today I was in Superdrug, looking for a darker lipstick for Autumn. As per usual, I didn't just buy a lipstick, I brought multiple things! It's not like I broke the bank though, because I have a student discount card and had points to redeem. (At least, I hope I didn't!)




The first three items were from Barry M. I love all of Barry Ms products, They're affordable while still being really good quality. The nail polish I chose is a really lovely berry (Pomegranate) that is pretty similar to the Makeup Revolution one I got a while ago. I wanted to try a quick drying one because I always seem to paint my nails when I needed to be somewhere 10 minutes before! I also got an eyeshadow crayon, mostly because I've never used one before and wanted to see what they're like! (So I'll be getting back to you on that one). I also got a lengthening mascara ('showgirl') That has the prettiest packaging I've seen for a while on a mascara!


I also saw that there was £2.50 off these ecotools brushes, and I've seen multiple reviews saying that they're good quality. I'm not totally sold on the fact that they're double-ended but we'll see.





Now, onto the thing that I actually went in to get! Darker lipsticks. I picked up 2 in the end, one from Makeup Revolution (Reckless) and the other from Revlon (Feisty Flamboyante). They're actually pretty similar in colour, just one is slightly more pink than the other. The major difference, however, is that the Revlon one is a lip crayon. I haven't fully tried them yet but more information will come in the future.


I'm sorry (again) that this post is so late, and that it's a little short! Next week will be another DIY, so hopefully it will be a little lengthier. 

Have a lovely week

Love, Grace x


No comments:

Post a Comment