Saturday 2 January 2016

January Sale Haul

Hey guys,

Happy New Year! I hope you had a lovely evening whether you went out or stayed home. I was at some close friends and we had a fire (in a fireplace, don't worry) and watched the fireworks on tv. It was really lovely. Anyway, I went shopping with my mum this morning, to scope out all the sales, and I have to say, New Look has a LOT of sale stuff. It covered half of the shop floor!

I ended up buying a couple of bits when I was out, and I also brought some shoes online a couple of days ago. The first 2 tops weren't actually in the sale, but they were pretty cheap so I decided to add them anyway. They were from Primark and were £7 and £6 respectively. The first is this long sleeved top with the coca-cola logo. I love how the sleeves are a contrasting colour, I know the type of top has a special name but I can't for the life of me remember it!


The second is this short-sleeved collared shirt. It is a dark grey with white strands running through it and it will be perfect for me to wear to work. It has quite a nice fit too, I think it is a kind of slim fit one although I'm not totally sure.



I also found this picture in Primark, that perfectly sums me up. I absolutely love the sea. And, it fits with the colours of my room.


These next 2 were from New Look. I found them amongst the many, many sale items on the racks. The first is very similar to a top that I brought a couple of months ago, just a different kind of look. The top part looks like it should be stretchy but It's not, I think, again, it has a special name but, again, I can't remember. Late night blogging really doesn't do much for my memory!


This one is a kimono, I've been looking for something brighter to wear with a couple of black dresses I have, and I didn't really want a cardigan that I would only wear with one thing. When I got to the till with both of these things, I found that the top had been reduced further, from £4 to £2 and the kimono had been reduced from £7 to £5, which is pretty impressive!


The last thing is my absolute favourite! At some point at the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015, I brought some boots. They were leather with a buckle across the top, flats and they had a zip up the side, which made them a lot easier to put on than just using the laces. I have since worn them to the ground, and the sides are beginning to come away from the soles. I found some replacements on the New Look website that are kind of similar, and I really like them. They have a chunky heel and are a perfect fit. However, they are incredibly difficult to get off again.


I hope you have a lovely week and that the start to 2016 has been great for you all!

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment