Saturday 13 February 2016

Barry M - Gelly Hi Shine

Hi guys,

About 3 months ago I ordered a couple of things from Superdrug. It was mostly because I wanted to get a nail polish they were including if you spent £7, but I wanted to try out this because I think I was going through a phase of buying the same coloured products. I actually brought 2 lipsticks on the same day that were almost exactly the same colour, from 2 different brands. I also have 3 nail polishes all the same colour too.


I really love the colour and how well pigmented it is, and it comes out really well on the lips. It's got a creamy feel too, it doesn't feel like it is drying out the lips like some products. For some strange reason it smells and tastes like skittles. I have no idea how they managed it but it's kind of nice!


The only downside is that there is not very much in the tube so it probably wont last very long, which is annoying because I don't like buying a lot of the same thing over. Especially if it doesn't have much in it.

I'm sorry this is such a short post today, and that it went up at such an awkward time. Happy Valentines day and I hope you all have a lovely week!

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment