Sunday 14 September 2014

A little (not so tiny) haul...

S'up guys! (Don't worry, this isn't the new opener!)

Sorry this post is a little late! This week has been a little busy with it being the first week back at school and having to get back into a regular routine but I think I've got it now so here's a new post! While I was in Wales, I may have brought a few things. I'm not even going to say oops here because you and I both know it wasn't an accident! ;)

~Turquoise Notebook~


These type notebooks are very handy to have actually, I've been writing different post ideas and prepping ones, it is very easy to carry around and has an elastic strap to hold it closed. It is really soft leather (I think) but I can't remember how much it is (I think it was around £2) but I got it from Sainsburys.

~Butterfly Hook~


I really loved this hook when I saw it! It is so cute and really fits in with the vibe in my room! It was £1.50 from Primark but I think I would get some small plain white hooks to go either side so that the butterfly is the main focal point.


~Eye-shadows~


Where I was staying there was a few outlet shops and I spotted this eye-shadow palette. I had never seen the W7 brand in Next before (it was £7) and because they were so neutral I decided to give it a try. They are very pigmented and there are 2 matte shades which can be used for highlighting and contouring in the crease. The other shades are slightly shimmery but not too much. 


~Doorknobs~

On one of the days I was in wales I visited this beautiful little town called 'Mumbles'. It was so picturesque! There was a really cute little gifty shop near the lifeboat pier which I found these super-cute doorknobs which I have since put onto my wardrobe and they fit perfectly!


~Picture~


There was also a town called 'Barry' that I went to for a few days (which I will be writing a post about soon) and The next few items, I brought from a random shop along the front.

I really loved this picture when I saw it! It is printed on canvas and the quote is quite relate-able for me (as I love cup-cakes!) It is incredibly bright and so sweet! 

~Tiny Jars~


These tiny jars are glass and have small cork stoppers and their purpose will be explained in a few weeks so I don't really know what to write about them right now! But they are so cute!


~Tiny Pegs~


These tiny pegs are also going to be a part of a post in a few weeks where I will explain in more detail about how I am going to use them so I can't really say much now but they were £1.50 for a bag of quite a few of them.


I know there has been hardly any DIY posts lately but I am working on a few to be up soon! I'm also trying to tweak the design of my blog a little bit and come up with a new opener.

Until next time
-G-
X

No comments:

Post a Comment