Saturday 17 January 2015

January Sale Haul

Hey guys,

Wow, I was so excited when it started snowing this morning but it's since stopped and all melted! :( It hasn't snowed properly here for a while and I love it so much! Ok, back to the post...

So, January sales have been around for a few weeks and I thought I would share some of the bargains I managed to find. Some shops may have already ended their sales but every so often the rack appears again, full of new purchases. 

Personally, I absolutely love 'New Look', sometimes it can be a little difficult to find things I like but most of the time they have some really great items! It was the first stop on my shopping trip and they had some really good sale prices on things! I managed to leave paying £29 for 3 items that I think are definitely worth it! 

This 'Pembridge and Rose' jumper was only £10 when originally it should have been more than double that! It is so soft inside and I love the colour! Pembridge and Rose things, I've found, are really good quality and last a long time! (Although I'm sure it used to be called 'Hudson and Rose'!) If you can find a jumper like this it is a great staple piece for winter and is so warm!





I also found this collar shirt for £7. I was originally looking at it last year when it was about £13 but decided not to get it so it was quite fortunate I found it in the sale! The bottom is a really soft cotton and then the top part is a very light almost tulle-y material but they go together perfectly!





My favourite piece by far is this navy blue dress. I saw it about 6 months ago but it was too expensive so when I saw it again for £12 I picked it up. The skirt is a really pretty dark blue with the flower print and it is very floaty. I have no idea what the fabric is but it is very light and I can't wait to find an occasion to wear it! (It also has an under-skirt, so it isn't completely see-through)





Other shops to try in sale time are places like Primark or H&M as they usually have some very good deals! I really love shopping but getting good deals is definitely the best! 

If you can think of any new DIY ideas I could try on here please let me know, I'm always open to new suggestions! Have a great weekend!


Until next time
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment