Saturday 3 January 2015

Resolutions?

Hey guys,

Happy New Year! 

Since this is my first post of this year I decided it would be a good time to talk about new years resolutions. I've never really stuck with any in previous years or I would do well for a week and then give up! Usually I would never give up with something that quickly but I think the problem was that I had too many and they just bored me! I've come to the conclusion that it is better to have a few resolutions that fit in well together than have lots of really random big ones! For example: getting fitter, losing weight and eating healthier all fit in with each other pretty well. However, if you would rather, lots of 'mini-resolutions', as I call them, are also quite fun. I've seen so many posts on Tumblr about doing small things for a resolution and I've compiled my own little list that may give you a few good ideas. These resolutions can also help make you (and me) a better person (although I'm sure you guys are already amazing!)

1. Always smile at strangers, you never know what they may be going through.
2. Learn to unappologetically say no.
3. Write about anything and everything.
4. Tell more jokes, and use less sarcasm.
5. Keep skin moisturised.
6. Appreciate you for you
7. Don't care what others think of you.
8. Be patient.
9. Remember life isn't a competition.
10. Do random acts of kindness.

These 10 points are more 'life mottos' of sorts but I think they would be good for new year resolutions too! Have any of you guys made any resolutions this year? 

I think it is also safe to say, Christmas 2014 has been the best Christmas EVER for me! I got to spend some amazing quality time with my family and just relax after all the work for my mock exams! How have all your Christmases been? Dis you do anything special? 

Now, because I don't like writing blog posts that don't have any pictures, here are some of my 'arty-farty' photos I took over the holiday.








It's great to be writing again even though the break was quite short! I have lots more ideas and crafts to try this year and I hope you like them! 


Until next time
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment