Saturday 31 January 2015

Make-up Revolution Nail Polish Review

Hey guys,

Wow, this week has been such a long one! I felt like it would never end, but here we are and I don't think a weekend has ever come sooner! I wanted to do this review sooner rather than later as the colour is more of a winter-y one. It even snowed last night so the backdrop is winter-y too!

I picked up this nail polish a while ago but haven't got round to doing a review yet. Since I'm on a bit of a low with time for doing new DIY ideas this week I thought now would be a great time to add it in!

This nail polish is from make-up revolution and it's Heaven's Above 05. I don't think I've seen this brand anywhere before but since it's not really expensive I thought I'd give it a go and to see how it is. This nail polish was only £1.00 and I think a lot of their other products are around the same price. It's a really nice purple-y maroon. I think this is definitely more of a winter colour and it would go quite nicely with a nice outfit, possibly black or grey maybe. 



I quite like the simple bottle, it's a very sleek shape and there's something about it that I can't quite put my finger on. The actual polish seems a little watery but it went on fine. If I'd had to just do a quick coat before going somewhere then one coat would have been fine. However, a second adds a very rich layer of colour and I think it is such a classy look!



I don't know whether this precise colour is available anymore which is a shame but make-up revolution has a lot of other colours so I'm sure there is one similar! 



There is one fault with the polish however, it doesn't dry very quickly, I had to leave it a while before I was happy that it would be ok. Then, when it is dry, it is quite easy to chip, if you haven't had time to use a top coat! As this is the only fault I can find with this polish, I'd say it is a pretty good quality one! Especially as it was so cheap!

I found this lady's blog yesterday and she has some very good reviews for lots of different make-up brands including make-up revolution! I thought you might like to take a look and show her blog some love, it's really great and she does some very pretty make-up looks!




I hope you have a great weekend!


Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment