Saturday 7 February 2015

A New Contender?!

Hey guys,

I never really want to do a review two weeks in a row, I prefer adding some craft ideas to change things up a little. However, today I seem to be having one of those days where I can't think of any ideas to write about!

When I was last in Primark I found another lip balm that reminded me of my EOS one, it was this P.S. one and I automatically knew I had to buy it and review it! (I did a review of EOS vs Balmi a few months ago if you would like to check it out).  So, I thought I would review this one as an even cheaper alternative option. 

I particularly liked the colour of the packaging for this one as it is one of my favourite colours. It's also a little bit tricky to open, like the Balmi one but I prefer the packaging of the Primark one. It is quite nice to look at, well, I think it is, and also has a nice texture to it like the other ones. It has an effect almost like a cut diamond which I think is very pretty!



Inside the lip balm is in a conical shape which makes it easy to apply and the balm itself is very smooth and pleasant. It is Shea Butter which actually smells very nice but it doesn't actually have a specific smell or taste such as strawberry or mint, like the Balmi ones, however, that's definitely not a bad thing. 



I've used this for about a week now and  it has been leaving my lips feeling very hydrated and moisturised afterwards, it does feel a little heavy when you first apply it but the feeling does soon wear off. 

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to an EOS or Balmi then I definitely suggest this one as it was only £2 but is still good quality! I don't know how long they will be in stores as items get moved around a lot and new ones are always appearing so I suggest getting one sooner rather than later if you are going to test it out.


I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Until next time
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment