Saturday 19 September 2015

stationary, Stationary, STATIONARY!

Hey guys,

I have an awesome DIY post for next week! I think you're going to really like it, and it's pretty affordable too! In the mean time, here is a few bits and pieces I have brought for school, there's not much here but I figured that you probably wouldn't want to see the boring bits like a plain eraser or ruler!


First up is this little diary. This purchase was poor to be honest. The diary itself is great, but I accidentally picked up one starting in January 2016, so I can't even use it for another 3 and a half months! I can't believe how stupid I was, *facepalm* so my tip to you guys is to always double check what you're buying to make sure it is the right one! Oh well, it's still very cute and a perfect size for a handbag, and it'll be exciting to finally get to use it after months of waiting. I'm pretty sure it's A6, and it was 99p from Card Factory. (10 points to you if you remember when I last mentioned Card Factory ;) and another 5 if you remember why! No cheating!)


I never thought I would rave about highlighters, but here I am anyway... These ones are liquid ones and last quite a long time. This is the second pack I've had but the first ones I got for Christmas and only ran out after I highlighted my work to death for my GCSEs. I got a good 6/7 months out of them before their demise though. The best thing is that they're shaped like a pen so they're incredibly comfortable to use and hold. Hmm, so maybe I couldn't rave for as long as I was expecting... anyway, onto the next thing....


Now, these pens will probably make all the artists out there start salivating! They're Copic markers in the shades 'W3 - warm grey 3', 'C3 - cool grey 3' and 'B45 - smoky blue'. I use them in my Design and Technology lessons for shading and creating different shadows. They're honestly the coolest pens I've ever had the pleasure of owning! They create such a great look and the two different tips (brush and chisel) are each great at different jobs.  Usually, Copic markers are pretty expensive but I was given a link to some pretty affordable ones, so it's only fair that I then pass it along to you guys, incase you have been wanting some!


This is another one for the artists out there, or just people who like pencils! This tin of 24 Derwent Pencils is great! There is a wide range of different colours and they all create a very good colour on the page! I'm not sure how much it was, since my dad brought them for me, but even so, it is pretty good value for money, I mean, just look how photogenic the ends are!




Finally, my favourite piece! This A4 Marvel notepad. I love the covers! Both sides have different comic book style pages all over and it has such a great look! I don't own very much that is themed like this book, most things are just plain or a single colour, so I thought this book would be a good addition. I'm going to use it for general notes at school and also blogging! Woo!

(This photo has bad lighting, sorry, because the sun had gone behind a house by the time it had come out from behind a cloud! But here it is anyway) 

I can't wait to do the DIY for next week! It's pretty exciting since I haven't really done much proper DIY/upcycling for a while. See you next week my lovelies!

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment