Tuesday 1 September 2015

Twitter Chats

Hey guys! 

I'm so sorry this post is super late! My weekend was chock-a-block and I ended up working overtime on Monday. Now I happen to be sitting on my sofa, curled up under a blanket writing this post... as I repeatedly cough and sneeze! Now, enough of the lame excuses and onto the post. 

I decided to take this opportunity to tell you about a great new world I discovered! The world of Twitter chats. If you don't know what a Twitter chat is, it's where someone hosts and they have a theme. They then ask questions and you and all the other people taking part in the chat can answer. You can also respond to other people and generally voice your opinion on the subject. I've had some very random conversations following on from questions that have been asked in the chats, but they're all a great laugh!

It also gives a great chance for publicity for your blog. I've traded links with a lot of new people and found so many awesome new blogs in the process! 

I'm still relatively new to the concept but I already love it! It gives the chance for you to communicate with fellow bloggers who are in the same position as you. Everyone can also trade tips and advice about the blogging world! I'm so glad I discovered it!

The chats I'm currently par-taking in are:
#BDIB (Blogs do it better) every Monday at 7pm and Friday at 8pm
#TBloggers (Teen bloggers) Saturdays at 8pm
#LTBloggers (Lunchtime bloggers) 1 & 5 pm everyday
#crazybloggers Every Thursday at 7pm
#FBLchat (Fashion, beauty, lifestyle chat) Every Tuesday at 8pm
#ukbloggers Every Friday at 9pm
(all times are BST)

If you know any other good chats to join, please let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for new ones to join.

I don't know if you figured it out from earlier on in the post, but my job hunting went well! I now work on Sundays at House of Fraser. I'm super happy about it too, the people there are so lovely and friendly.

The post on Saturday is going to be the Love Hate Tag as I was nominated by the lovely Izzy from http://qthee.com/. You should go and check her out because both she and her blog are awesome! 


Until next time
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment