Saturday 22 August 2015

Ted Baker Nail Polish Review

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry I forgot it was Saturday! I've gone the whole day thinking it was Sunday and it was only when the post came that I remembered! You can always tell when I've dipped into my back-up post photos when they have snow in them!


I've actually been wanting to do this post for a while because the nail polishes are really good and I've had them for a couple of years. There are 4 in the set I have, gold, black, sparkly silver and a really pale pink. 


I'll start with the box, it's a really pretty pink all over but the lid has some very pretty designs on the top and inside. I'm pretty sure it's made of aluminium and is quite light without the polish in it so I may end up using it for something else. 


The polishes themselves are pretty runny and originally I thought this would be a bad thing, but it actually helps it go on. All but the silver one require 2 coats but it dries pretty quickly so it's not the end of the world. 2 coats of the silver would give a very very sparkly finish which is still cool but sometimes you just want it a little more low-key. The colours are a perfect set in my opinion too. The pink is perfect as an everyday wear and the black, silver and gold are great for a more flashy look. 


They're all-round great to be honest! 

I hope you all have a lovely week!

Until next time 
Grace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment