Saturday 5 September 2015

The Love Hate Tag

Hi guys!

Last week I was nominated to do the Love Hate Tag by Izzy from qthee.com (her blog is awesome so please go and check it out). The last tag I was nominated to do was the Liebster award, which was definitely a lot of fun! The Love Hate Tag is where you write down 10 things you love and 10 that you hate. It gives you guys reading a chance to get to know who I am more and generally what I do and don't like. At the end of the post you then nominate 10 other bloggers to also do the post. It's actually quite difficult trying to find people who haven't already been nominated or already done the tag so I hope the bloggers I've tagged haven't already!

10 Loves:

1. Cats ~ I absolutely adore cats! They're just so cute and sometimes super cuddly! Especially when   they're kittens! 

2. Chocolate cookies ~ Chocolate in general is just amazing but the cookies I've been making recently are completely my favourites! (They just so happen to be these cookies) 

3. Turtles ~ I've never held a turtle or seen anything more than a terrapin but I still love them. They're just so cool, especially how they can just shoot back into their shells when scared. I wish I had that ability, but probably more when I get embarrassed. 

4. Reading ~ Being completely drawn into a story and feeling like you're actually a part of the world is my favourite feeling. I've always loved how writers can create such a vivid picture in my mind just by stringing 26 letters together in various orders, which also leads onto my next love...

5. Harry Potter ~ Ever since I was tiny, I've had the Harry Potter series read to me. The way Rowling writes the story is just breath-taking. I love the way she creates the characters and gives them little quirks that you may be able to empathise with them. For me, that character is Hermione, she's smart but very protective over the people she loves. She also had crazy hair, like I did. I also love the films, Sometimes films can be a little disappointing and not live up to a great story but these ones definitely earned my seal of approval. 

6. The Sea ~ The coast has always been my favourite place to be, whether I was visiting Southend or Brighton for the day or if I was on holiday. It's probably the reason I collect sand to be honest. 

7. Photography ~ Being able to take a picture that people look at and think 'wow' about makes me feel kind of excited to develop my skills! 

8. Snow ~ We tend to get a snow every few years (on average, you may not agree with me if you live elsewhere in the UK) and I love getting to play out in it, sledging, snow-man building and having snowball fights! 

9. Watching films with my friends ~ This one is a definite! It's great just getting to spend time chilling out watching anything from the newest release to Disney! Two of my closest friends and I had a High School Musical Marathon last night. Although, I did manage to fall asleep halfway through the last one! 

10. Music ~ It's just so relaxing and you can find any song to match your mood! Whether it be happier or sad, calm or stressed.

Now onto the things I hate! Some of them are pretty self explanatory while others are a little odd.

10 Hates:

1. Hayfever ~ Runny nose, red eyes and sneezing. No thank you! 

2. People who judge others before getting to know them ~ (Prejudiced people basically!) Although, we have all probably been in some kind of situation like this before. I know I have, so it's probably a little hypocritical of me but I hate myself when I do it.

3. When you sleep through your alarm and have 10 minutes to get ready for the day!

4. The squishy inside bit of cucumbers ~ Just yuck! 

5. Teachers and students pressuring you into choosing/liking a specific subject at school.

6. Patronising people ~ There are a lot of people in this world who just try to make you feel as small as possible and I think that's just so unfair.

7. Being told I can or can't do something because it's how the person thinks I should be!

8. Tomatoes ~ I really hate tomatoes, and I can honestly say, I have tried them in the past month to see if I liked them yet. I didn't. Weirdly enough, I love ketchup and any tomato sauces on pasta or pizza!

9. Anti-climatic books and films ~ The feeling I get when a book just ends is not a good one. I hate spending time reading a book for the ending to let it down!

10. Not being able to sleep because you're worrying about something or someone ~ I hate it when my stomach is constantly churning and my brain won't let me sleep!

It was actually really hard trying to think of 10 specific things I hate! I think I'm actually pretty chilled about most things! *awkward background laughter* 

I nominate the lovely girls from the following blogs. There's no pressure for you to do it straight away because I know a lot of you will be busy with work or have just gone back to school, college or uni.

1. Nicole Marie - http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

2. Dee - http://promptsbydee.co.uk/

3. Helena - http://teabreak.supernoona.com/

4. T - http://www.acupoft.co.uk/2015/09/back-to-school-wishlist.html#more

5. Charlotte - http://www.blackandwhitesheeps.co.uk/

6. Kathryn - http://chaptersofkat.blogspot.co.uk/

7. Chloe - http://www.yourschloe.co.uk/

8. Georgina - http://confessionsofateenageblog.blogspot.co.uk/

9. Katie - http://lifeof-a-daydreamer.blogspot.co.uk/

10. Jasmine and Kirsty - http://www.soeursdeluxe.com/ 

Have fun girls! 

I also realised today that I don't have to change the text when I'm writing these posts to be blue, or be a different font. It does it on its own. It's taken me a year and a half to work that out *facepalm*.

Have a lovely week guys

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment