Saturday 2 April 2016

Nutty Putty Review

Hei,

I hope you guys have had a great few weeks, sorry there wasn't a post up last week! Sorry about the quality of the photos, I took them with my phone and, even though I try really hard, they never come out how I want them. Today's post is all about Nutty Putty.



Nutty putty is a mouldable 'clay' that goes rubbery when it is bakes. I say 'clay' because I'm not actually sure whether that is what it's supposed to be called, it can be used to mould things, like clay, but it has a putty consistency (hence Nutty 'Putty').


We brought the box with 8 colours for £18 at Christmas and gave it a go. It was actually really fun to do. The putty has such a nice feel and you can mould it into so many different shapes! In the box you get plastic knives and spatulas, a rolling pin, a play mat to use it on, so you don't damage any surfaces, a baking sheet and small shape cutters, like a dolphin and heart. The colours you get are: red, blue, green, yellow, pinky/purple, black, white and a glow in the dark one. They come in little re-sealable bags so you can keep them from drying out between uses. 




Myself and my brother had a great time making all of the little creations and they are randomly dotted around the house at the moment. They go pretty solid but still squishy and rubbery after baking, which meant they couldn't be broken so easily! It is a great set for pretty much any age and is great fun too. It would also be good for children (over 4) to develop how they use their hands and really help their imagination! 

Sorry this is such a quick post today, and sorry for any spelling errors, I tried to type as quickly as possible as I'm now going out to a concert with my cousin and am pretty sure I'm already late! Oops!

I hope you guys have a really lovely week, and don't forget to guess this week's language!

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment