Saturday 9 April 2016

What's on my iPhone?

Kamusta,

I saw this idea quite a lot on YouTube last year, although not quite so much recently, and I've only seen a couple of blog posts on it. I think it's kind of run its course for being the new 'in' thing, so now, of course, it's time for me to jump on the bandwagon and join the 'cool squad'! I haven't even cleared anything off my phone for this, so some of my apps haven't been used for a while.

I have a lot of junk on my phone, in the way of old photos that I've downloaded onto my laptop about 5 times, but have never deleted, and music that I almost never listen to anymore. Considering I only have 8gb of storage on my phone, you would think that I would clear them down! (Obviously I also have all of the generic apps that come with the phone, but everyone knows about them, so let's just focus on my ones).


What do you think of my background? I personally really love the quote (found on Pinterest) and all the colours!


I'll start with social media. Over half of the apps on my phone are relating to social media in some way, which is kind of sad I guess. I have a lot of different apps, but my favourites have got to be Twitter and Pinterest. I love being able to chat with you lovely people on Twitter, and I absolutely LOVE Pinterest, which you have probably guessed from my previous posts! I decided to delete Facebook a couple of months ago, because it was taking up space and I was using it way too much. I kind of go through phases for the rest of the apps, like, Tumblr. I don't use it for a few weeks, and then, BOOM, 3 day binge. I kind of like, though, on Snapchat, all the filters and how I can save photos even when my memory is full by putting them on my story, but since I always forget to check it, it's kind of useless.

When I do actually remember/bother to schedule tweets, I use Buffer. It's pretty cool and is easy to use, with a simple layout. You can also schedule posts for Facebook and Pinterest on it too.


There are also other things like YouTube, Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp, but they're not so important. Show my homework is a bit of a waste of space, but it does show me what homework I have and when it's due in for school... sometimes.

I only have 2 games on my phone, and Wordbrain is quite a fun game. There's a square of letters and you have to spot the ones that fit into the square, in the lengths specified by the level. I also have the Disney version of crossy road. If you love Disney characters, then this game is perfect for you! You get to play as and collect loads of different characters from the majority of all the different films! It's actually pretty fun (when it loads of course, which it didn't when I was trying to take screen shots for this post!).


Last week's language was Finnish, and I think this week will be the last of the language guessing posts. I hope you've enjoyed it!

I hope you all have a lovely week!

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment