Saturday 28 June 2014

One of those weeks?!

Hey there!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel down? Like everything is getting a bit too much? Well, then this is the post for you! ;) I think this week has been like that for me! I've had and done so much work and feel like I haven't even scratched the surface! 

Originally I was going to do a review of 'The Fault in our Stars' and compare the book to the film but because I haven't had any time this week, I haven't been able to write the post and I think it is going to be one that is quite difficult to write as I don't want to give away any spoilers and it needs to be entirely my own views. I will, however, get started on that next week because I think I will have a lot more time and it would come out better than if I had just rush-written it today! It also gives me some more time to do more research into other reviews and different actors in the film version!

I though that because it's been 'one of those weeks' this week I would do a sort of motivating post that may help anyone else who is in the same position or if they just need a little cheering up! :) 

~Music ~ 
Whenever I am feeling a bit blue (or just stressed) I find music helps a lot! I find it just lets me slip into my happy place and block everything else out (which isn't very helpful if you are being called for dinner!). I actually have a playlist on YouTube and one on my phone which are entitled ':)' and I can pick and choose songs from them whenever. I can also add different songs when I find new ones and delete any I don't particularly like anymore!

These are a few of my favourite songs (and videos) and in no way am I saying that my taste in music is the best, these are just some of the songs I like! ;) 



This one is 'Wrong baby wrong' by Martina McBride and I found this one quite recently but I'm really liking Martina McBride's songs right now, ever since I heard the song 'concrete angel'! 


Also this one which is 'Sweet sweet melody' by Katie Sky. I heard this song in the background of a video by Zoella on YouTube and absolutely loved it! It is such an upbeat song and I just think it is cool!

~Quotes~
Sometimes reading some happy and positive quotes help, or at least it does for me! Here are a few of my favourites that I've found recently and thought they were just too nice to leave!



I think this one is great because so often we forget that we don't have to always be perfect (and I am very guilty of doing this myself!) and we are who we are and no-one can change that!


~Comfort~
I have also found that being comfortable helps! Sometimes I like to curl up with a hot waterbottle and blanket and just watch a film or read a book! It can help a lot!

Sorry this post is a little strange and different to what I have done previously but, like I explained at the beginning, this week has been a little hectic! 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Until next time
-G-
X

No comments:

Post a Comment