Saturday 2 August 2014

July Favourites

Hey there!

Wow! Another month has gone so fast, I can't believe that it is August already! Anyway, since it came around so quickly again, I thought I would do another favourites post.

First up is another 'Impulse' spray. I really love these body sprays because they are quick to use, have a variety of smells (most of which are very nice!) and have quite a streamlined can (which I like).



The smell I have in this is called 'Tease' with the scents of 'red fruits and woods', I brought this fairly recently as my old one was running out and I couldn't find an exact match. I wasn't really expecting to like it all that much but I have been surprised by it! 




I actually really love the colouring of the can and the butterfly design, I think it is very pretty. (You can buy impulse sprays from multiple shops like Boots, Superdrug or Tesco in the UK but I don't know if they are sold anywhere else in the world).

Next is another new-buy. It is a BB cream from 'Miss Sporty'. Recently I haven't wanted to wear thick make-up, and by 'thick' I mean foundation, concealer then powder. Instead, with BB cream, I can just have a thin layer and then a little powder. I think that my skin has improved so much and if you guys are struggling at all with skin-related problems I do recommend going a few day a week with as little make-up as possible to give your skin a chance to 'breathe'.



This cream is very light and doesn't leave your face feeling cake-y or overly 'made-up'. Overall, I think that it is a great product, it doesn't cover up everything but it still does very well in my books!



I have it in 'Beach radiance' but it also comes in 'Nude radiance' which, I'm guessing, is a shade lighter because I don't buy the lightest shade of the product but I could be wrong.

A while ago I brought a Maybeline 'Baby Lips' because everyone was raving about them, so, I thought I would give it a try to see what all the fuss was about. I got the 'Hydrate' one but there is also a wide selection of different tints and types.



I was pleasantly surprised by it, although it makes my lips feel quite waxy it does make them very soft and is very hydrating. It tastes and smells a little like water, I think, but I actually really like this and I also quite like the feel of the balm once it is on.



The packaging is also quite cool! You couldn't forget the name anyway! ;)

I also needed a new make-up bag (mostly because my old one was too small to hold all my most-recent purchases) and I have always likes square shaped ones because I think they are a really useful shape and can hold a multitude of things. I then decided on this pink and white striped/spotted one from Primark because it was a perfect size and was so cute!


It has plenty of space inside (I won't show you because it is a little hectic inside it at the moment!) and it is quite easy to find things. You can fit quite a few things inside and still have space for more which is always a bonus! I really do love this bag and it feels like good quality so it should last me a while! Primark really never ceases to amaze me with some of their products!


The last thing that I have been loving (not in general, just the last thing I decided to add into this post!) is warm weather. I realise that it is not like it for everyone at the moment but where I live in the UK it has been quite hot recently. Some people really hate it and wish it was cooler but personally I love it, especially when it includes thunder storms (most of which occur in the middle of the night)! I love it that I can sit in my garden until 10-11pm and not be too chilly. It can be quite humid at night but it is still nice knowing that summer has finally come and that it has been around for a while! Now I am writing this it will probably be horrible weather tomorrow and I will have jinxed it! (Sorry to anyone living in the UK if it rains tomorrow!)

My aim for the next month (well, this month) is to blog about some different things... What do you guys think? Any suggestions for what you want to see?



Until next time
-G-
X

No comments:

Post a Comment