Saturday 30 August 2014

MUA Brown Eyeliner Review

Hey there!

Don't worry! I'm back to doing less random posts again!

I have decided, recently-ish, to wear brown eyeliner instead of black because I feel it is slightly more subtle and since I use quite a natural palette on my eyes it fits perfectly.


As you may have seen in my 'what's in my bag' post, I used to use a beauty UK one but I was coming to the end of it and needed a new one. The Superdrug I went to didn't have any Beauty UK items so I had to find a new one.


I settled on this MUA one which is actually pretty good. It is a little lighter than my old one but it does leave a nice 'smokey-esq' look under my eyes.


Although it is quite a soft pencil and leaves quite a heavy line at first but it blends out very well. The pencil itself is very handy because on the lid it has a sharpener which can be used for any other eye liners as well as itself. It means you don't have to carry around a bulky sharpener as it is already part of the overall product. 

This was a slightly shorter post today but I think next week's will be slightly longer as it is a haul compiled of some slightly random things!

Until next time
-G-
X

No comments:

Post a Comment