Saturday 29 November 2014

November Favourites

Hey guys,

I can't believe that November is almost over! I thought that now would be a good time for a favourites post. Most of these things are a little random but I have been really loving them!

~Fireworks~


If you're not familiar with it, in the UK we have Bonfire Night on the 5th of November where we set off fireworks to commemorate the anniversary of the Houses of Parliament almost being blown up in an attempt to kill king James I. Fireworks are set off on the day itself and if it's not on a Saturday or Sunday, the weekends before and after too.




I really like fireworks but it is the only time of the year you really see them! I love all of the colours and even the loud noises, which is something not many people like! 

~Colder weather~



I feel it's been quite a mild winter in England so far but this past week it has been quite chilly! I absolutely love it when you wake up, look out the window and frost has transformed the world into a sparkling winter wonderland! Personally, I really like cold weather because it makes me feel really cozy and it means it's getting closer to Christmas (and my birthday!).

I've seen, on the news, the amount of snow that America has been getting and part of me is quite jealous since it hasn't snowed here for a few years but the rest of me hopes you are all ok and it's not causing too many problems!

~MUA Mascara~



I've actually been using this mascara for a while but it's finally made it into my favourites because I've really been noticing how long it makes my eyelashes! For a slightly cheaper mascara (£3, I think) I wasn't expecting much but it is now my staple make-up piece! 

~2true Eyeliner~




This eyeliner was actually a very recent purchase, I think I've only had it for a few days but I already use it everyday and it's a definite favourite! I really didn't like the last eyeliner I had and decided I needed a new one. This 2true one caught my eye because it is quite a dark brown and fits in with the colours I usually use but it also it was one you don't have to sharpen. 



You just twist the end and more will appear which I think is a brilliant idea for eyeliner! You don't have to carry a sharpener around and end up with the shavings all over your make-up bag! (You can buy this eyeliner in Superdrug for £1.99, again, I think)

~Supernatural~



Oh my days! How had I never watched supernatural before?! My friend lent me the first 3 seasons and I've already watched the first 14 episodes! I love the creepiness of some of the episodes but also the story in general! It has a very 'supernatural' feel about it and I do recommend it (if you're over 15 that is and don't mind being a little spooked). There is not much else I can say really! Just that I really really like it!

~Countdown to Christmas~

Obviously Christmas had to find its way into my favourites! I love the excitement beforehand and I've already bought most of the presents for my family! I love giving the presents and getting to wrap them and the other people don't have a clue I've done it or what it is! It's also nearly time for advent calenders, not that I'm partial to chocolate or anything! 

Well, I hope you liked my favourites post, do you have any items you have been loving this month?

Until next time
Grace
X


No comments:

Post a Comment