Saturday 13 August 2016

Makeup revolution eyeliner review

Hey guys,

A while ago, whilst I was searching for different coloured lipsticks, I stumbled upon the makeup revolution website. It had a load of different products that I had never seen in any Superdrug stores. I saw this eyeliner and was pretty surprised that it was only £1.50. I originally thought it had to be not so good quality-wise as other, more high-end eyeliners but I was very pleasantly surprised! It was very easy to apply and the brush nib is a good size to create a cute little flick.
The best thing about it was that it was waterproof, and by waterproof I definitely mean it was about as waterproof as it could get. It might have been slightly too long lasting though as it was slightly hard to get off using my wipes and micellar water. I did like how it would stay put if I accidentally wiped my eyes or something though. It made me a bit more confident that I wouldn't end up with eyeliner on my chin by the end of the day!


I hope you don't mind that this post was slightly shorter, but I think short and sweet reviews are the easiest to read (and the easiest to write) and you get more of an accurate opinion. I also had to improvise a little on the photo because just as I wanted to take it, it started raining...

I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Love you all 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment