Wednesday 17 August 2016

The Cursed Child Review

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed all the posts that went up whilst I was away. I had an amazing holiday, it was the perfect temperature and we got to do so much!

After I got back, I went to the Harry Potter studio tour in Leavesden and it was a-maz-ing! I will do a post on it soon to give you all a sneak peak into what there is there. On the same day, I borrowed 'The Cursed Child' and I couldn't wait to read it. There has been so much attention on this story and originally I wasn't sure if it would be able to live up to the original series but it was so well written and I adored it! Absolutely adored it!


It is written as a script and I managed to devour the whole book in 2 hours, a new record, even for me! Once I started reading it, I just couldn't stop! I even forgot to eat breakfast I was so captivated by the story. It ties in aspects of the original 7 books but also adds new information. There are shocking aspects and heartwarming aspects alike, and every little part just felt like it all fitted in perfectly.

It is definitely worth the money and the time, especially if you're a total potterhead like me! It just added almost all of the information I was so intrigued by at the end of the 7th book. However, I'm not going to tell you the big secret, you're going to have to read it yourself to find it out.

I really hope you have a read, and I really hope you love it as much as I do!

Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment