Sunday 20 December 2015

Candy Cane Place Cards

Hey guys,

Today's post is going to go up when I'm at work I think, so I won't be able to tweet about it. Sorry!

Candy canes are pretty much only seen at Christmas time, so they're seen as a very festive thing. They can also be used for more than just eating! They can be used to hold place cards for people if you are having a big family meal on Christmas day or Boxing day. You will need 3 canes for one place card, which seems like quite a lot if you have a lot of ones to make. However, you can get a box of 15 for 99p in the 99p store. Plus, you can eat them once you are done!


I first taped the canes together so that it would be easier to tie them together with more ribbon from my random stuff drawer. (I tried just tying them together but it failed a little bit). You will also just need to write out a card with each person's name on it, to sit on the cane curve-y bits.

I think these little place cards would look so cute on a Christmassy table setting with cute little names on cards. I just wrote 'reserved' to show you, and drew a little santa hat on the 'R' to make it look extra festive. I hope you like my little Christmas backdrop for the photos.


Have a lovely day! I will see you all tomorrow after my driving lesson! (Woo! Driving lesson numero tre!)

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment