Sunday 13 December 2015

'Spy' - Review

Hey guys,

I hope you've all had a lovely week! Sorry this post wasn't up yesterday, There wasn't nearly enough time in the evening for me to write one. Anyway, as some of you may know, it was my birthday on Thursday. My family and I ordered pizza and watched a film. Originally I wasn't sure which film I wanted to see, but during the day, my Dad went out and bought 'Spy'. I actually did want to see it when it came out in the cinema but never got round to watching it.

When it starts, you're a little skeptical as to whether or not it is going to be funny. However, as the film progresses, it is! It is the funniest film I have seen in a while! Some people may not find it particularly funny as there is some rude humour and they swear quite a bit...

Melissa McCarthy is definitely one of my favourite actresses! She is very funny and in some pretty good films (like Bridesmaids). The film also had Miranda Hart, Rose Byrne, Jason Statham and Jude Law, who all put on a fantastic performance!

It's the kind of film that you probably shouldn't watch in the presence of younger children or people who are easily offended. It is actually very funny and is definitely worth a watch.

This post feels a little short today but there's not much more I can say about the film!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Love, Grace x 

No comments:

Post a Comment