Monday 21 December 2015

Primark: Gifts for under £2.50

Hey guys,

I hope you have all had a good day! I went out for my friend's birthday this afternoon and went to 'The Works' and had a waffle. It was the first time I had had a waffle that wasn't in cellophane at a cafe at the side of a motorway (I know, nice right?) and it was nice. Very very VERY sweet, but still nice. It was a chocolate honeycomb cheesecake one! Anyway, enough about food and on to the actual post!

I was helping my mum with the rest of the Christmas shopping on Saturday and I realised that everyone loves a good bargain at this time (and any other time) of year. Whether the bargain be for a pair of cool shoes, a mug or small 'stocking filler' presents. As you may have guessed from my many posts containing bits from Primark, I quite like the shop. It also stocks a lot of nice *cough* cheap *cough* things that would make good presents. All of the pieces I picked up (apart from the snowman nail polish) are presents for family friends (all girls, sorry to any of you looking for gifts for guys, or yourselves) and are all £2.50 or under. Which is good if you just want to give them a little something or are building a basket (or box gift like this one I did back in September).

The first couple are beauty related while the rest are more miscellaneous (ooh, long word! Is it spelt right? My laptop says it is, but I'm not convinced). Up first is this rather handy little 'Brow Emergency Kit' and if you are one of those people who actually do anything with their eyebrows, then this might be a good thing for you! Or, alternatively, if you know someone who is very keen on their brows looking pristine, then this might be a good gift. The good thing for me is that, while I have a fringe (I chop and change a lot) I don't have to do much with my brows! This set was £2.00, which I think is pretty good value, I'm not sure how good the products will be, but still, £2.00. That's a good price.



This little set is also going to the same person. It is a pedicure set in a little zipped up pouch (which I guess would be good for holding or transporting the things inside). It was originally £2.00 but was reduced to £1.00. I contains (almost) everything you need to give yourself a little pedicure once in a while.


Next is this cute little penguin pot of lipbalm and this snowman pot of nail polish. I love how the lid of the snowman has been made to look like his hat! It's so cute (and great at £1.00 reduced to 50p!). I tried it out on my nail and the white specks look like snow, especially if they're on a blue background.


The penguin lipbalm just smells and looks like the vanilla one they have, but I may be wrong. The pot is very sweet but it is a little difficult to open the pot. However, this may be because it was the first time it had been opened, so it would probably loosen up a little bit.

The next one is gloves. Albeit, it's not all that cold where I am at the moment, it will probably suddenly change and get incredibly cold! These cute little gloves are perfect for younger kids as they can be made into mittens, or just used as regular finger-less gloves. They were also only £1 each and very soft.


Next is this bracelet set. It was £2.00 for a set of 8 and they're lovely colours. They're called friendship bracelets, but if you wanted to buy them for yourself, then that's cool too. They're quite thin so can be easily built up with each other or a chunkier bracelet together.



Last is this Frozen notebook. It is a little bigger than A5 (I think) and is quite thick, so i'd guess that there are quite a few pages in it. It was £2.50, the most expensive of all the pieces, but I guess after all the Frozen hype over the last few years, it is probably making them good money.


I hope you all have a lovely day/night/evening, wherever you may be and I'll see you again tomorrow.

Love, Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment